Donations to Portland United Church can be made during this current disruption.
During this time of “social distancing “, I ask each of you to remember that the reduced expenses of the church and the missions we support continue to consume cash.
Let me first thank those of you who continue to contribute via PAR but it would be appreciated if the rest of us could continue to help with the ongoing church expenses by making our regular donations in one of the following three ways.
- A Cheque can still be mailed to :
Portland United Church
PO Box 251
Portland ON K0G1V0
- Elgin Portland Pastoral Charge Web Site
Click on DONATE TODAY button and follow the instructions
Yes we are set up to receive e-transfers
- Go to your bank on line
- Add Portland United Church as a recipient of e-transfers
- the email address is, email@example.com
- follow the normal process for e-transfers
- In the notes section designate your distribution ie $50 general fund $10 food bank $5 Building $20 M&S etc.
- If an amount is not allocated it will be put into the General Fund
- Security question: Name of Village
- Security Answer: Portland
This email address will be monitored by the Portland United Church Envelope Steward and the donations will be tracked for year end tax purposes in the normal manner.
Please choose the method that best serves your needs.
Thank-you for your generous and continued support .