PORTLAND UNITED CHURCH
Donations to Portland United Church can be made during this current disruption.
During this time of “social distancing“, I ask each of you to remember that the reduced expenses of the church, and the missions we support, continue to consume cash.
Let me first thank those of you who continue to contribute via PAR and to those who are already sending in their donations. However, it would be appreciated if the rest of us could continue to help with the ongoing church expenses by making our regular donations in one of the following three ways:
- A Cheque can still be mailed to:
Portland United Church
PO Box 251 Portland ON K0G1V0
- Elgin Portland Pastoral Charge Web Site (eppc-ucc.com)
Click on DONATE TODAY button and follow the instructions
- e-Transfer – Yes we are set up to receive e-Transfers and we have simplified
the process, so a question and answer are no longer required.
To do an e-Transfer:
- go to your bank on-line
- add the church as an Interac e-Transfer recipient and put in the email address as:
- choose to do an e-Transfer
- select the church as the payee
- enter the amount you wish to donate
- in the message area: put here what the money is for:
e.g. $50 general fund, $10 food bank, $5 Building, $20 M&S, etc.
If the amount is not allocated it will be put into the General Fund
- If you are not a regular donor, please add your postal address here as well.
This email address will be monitored by the Portland United Church Envelope Steward and the donations will be tracked for year end tax purposes in the normal manner.
Please choose the method that best serves your needs.
To everyone, please keep well and stay safe. Until we are able to gather again, you can watch a virtual service each week by going to the EPPC website (eppc-ucc.com) and click on the “View our Video” button.
Thank-you for your generous and continued support.